Bluegreen Corporation (BXG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bluegreen Corporation (Bluegreen) is a sales, marketing and resort management company. It is primarily focused on vacation ownership industry. The company provides colorful places to live and play through its resorts business. It conducts business operations through Bluegreen Resorts. Bluegreen Resorts acquires, develops and distributes vacation ownership interests (VOIs) in its resorts through the Bluegreen Vacation Club. It also provides resort management services.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Bluegreen Corporation - Key Facts 4
Bluegreen Corporation - Key Employees 5
Bluegreen Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 6
Bluegreen Corporation - Major Products and Services 7
Bluegreen Corporation - History 8
Bluegreen Corporation - Company Statement 10
Bluegreen Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Bluegreen Corporation - Business Description 13
Bluegreen Corporation - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Bluegreen Corporation - Strengths 14
Strength - Awards and Recognition 14
Strength - Foothold in the US Vacation Ownership Industry 14
Strength - Strong Marketing Capabilities 14
Bluegreen Corporation - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Legal Proceedings 14
Bluegreen Corporation - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Property Acquisitions 14
Opportunity - Growing e-commerce Activities 15
Opportunity - Growth Potential in Tourism Industry 15
Bluegreen Corporation - Threats 15
Threat - Business Risk 15
Threat - Government Regulations 15
Threat - Competitive Pressure 15
Bluegreen Corporation - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 17
Performance Chart 19
Financial Performance 19
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 21
Bluegreen Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 22
Section 4 – Appendix 23
Ratio Definitions 23
About GlobalData 27
Contact Us 27
List of Tables
List of Tables
Bluegreen Corporation, Key Facts 4
Bluegreen Corporation, Key Employees 5
Bluegreen Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 6
Bluegreen Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
Bluegreen Corporation, History 8
Bluegreen Corporation, Subsidiaries 12
Bluegreen Corporation, Key Competitors 16
Bluegreen Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 17
Bluegreen Corporation, Annual Ratios 17
Bluegreen Corporation, Interim Ratios 20
Bluegreen Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 22
Currency Codes 23
Capital Market Ratios 23
Equity Ratios 24
Profitability Ratios 24
Cost Ratios 25
Liquidity Ratios 25
Leverage Ratios 26
Efficiency Ratios 26
List of Figures
List of Figures
Bluegreen Corporation, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012) 19
Bluegreen Corporation, Ratio Charts 21
Arsenal Holdings PLC (AFC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled b ...Read More
Bluegreen Corporation (BXG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled ...Read More
Summarybwin.party digital entertainment plc (Bwin Party) is an online gaming company. The company was formed through the merger of PartyGaming plc and bwin Interactive Entertainment AG. It offers spor ...Read More
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has be ...Read More
California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contain ...Read More
Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compil ...Read More
This comprehensive new directory lists every major national and international foundation, NGOs and other charitable and grant-making organizations around the world associated with music Reasons to BuyImportant reference resource for all those involved in music
Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled b ...Read More
FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated (FCH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has be ...Read More
* Required field
For support please
contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about
an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID