ANA HOLDINGS INC. (9202) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ANA HOLDINGS INC. (ANA), formerly All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd, is an airline holding company. It offers air transportation, trading, travel services, hotels, ground transportation and distribution services to its customers. The company provides its services through three segments, namely, Air Transportation, Travel Services and Other business segments. Its Air Transportation segment carries out the air transportation business and provides services such as reservation services via telephone, the freight express business, and the maintenance of aircrafts.
ANA HOLDINGS INC. Key Recent Developments
Apr 17, 2012: Boeing And ANA Conduct Biofuel Flight
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
ANA HOLDINGS INC.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Key Facts 4
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Key Employees 5
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Key Employee Biographies 6
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Major Products and Services 7
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - History 8
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Company Statement 10
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Business Description 12
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Corporate Strategy 13
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Strengths 14
Strength - Extensive Service Portfolio 14
Strength - Star Alliance Network 14
Strength - Increasing Revenue 14
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Huge Debt 14
Weakness - Geographical Concentration 15
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - New Routes 15
Opportunity - Positive Long-Term Air Passenger Outlook 15
Opportunity - Rising Travel and Tourism Market 15
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Threats 15
Threat - Competitive Pressure 15
Threat - Fluctuations in Foreign Exchange Rates 16
Threat - Affect of Natural Disasters 16
ANA HOLDINGS INC. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 20
Financial Performance 20
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 22
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 23
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Recent Developments 23
Apr 17, 2012: Boeing And ANA Conduct Biofuel Flight 23
Section 5 – Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List of Tables
List of Tables
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Key Facts 4
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Key Employees 5
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Key Employee Biographies 6
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Major Products and Services 7
ANA HOLDINGS INC., History 8
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Other Locations 11
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Subsidiaries 11
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Key Competitors 17
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Ratios based on current share price 18
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Annual Ratios 18
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Interim Ratios 21
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
List of Figures
List of Figures
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013) 20
ANA HOLDINGS INC., Ratio Charts 22
ANA HOLDINGS INC. (9202) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by ...Read More
BMI maintains its cautiously optimistic view on the Argentine port sector. The country enjoys a goodcommodities mix, but it continues to struggle with external headwinds, as well as internal difficult ...Read More
BMI View: BMI maintains its cautiously optimistic view on the Argentine port sector. The country enjoys agood commodities mix, but it continues to struggle with external headwinds, as well as internal ...Read More
In 2015, we expect to see a not too dissimilar growth picture than 12 months previous across the country'smajor ports. Welcome news does arrive from the fact that we have revised up our real GDP growt ...Read More
Bahrain's main maritime facility, the Khalifa bin Salman port, is set to continue posting solid growth figuresin 2015, especially in terms of container throughput. Volumes at the facility are rising a ...Read More
We have a positive outlook for Bahrain's shipping sector. The country's main maritime facility, the Khalifabin Salman port, is poised to continue on its upward growth trend, posting solid growth, espe ...Read More
Bahrain's main maritime facility, the Khalifa bin Salman port, is set to continue posting solid growth figuresin 2014, especially in terms of container throughput. Volumes at the facility are rising a ...Read More
BMI View: We believe that Brazil's economic recovery will falter this year, and are revising down our 2014real GDP growth forecast from 2.4% to 2.0%, below our 2013 estimate of 2.3% growth. Indeed, fu ...Read More
Brazil's weak Q114 GDP print helps confirm our view that the economy will continue to see tepid growth inthe coming years as the consumption story dims and investment has yet to pick up meaningfully. ...Read More
2014 Growth Forecast ReducedBased on recent economic activity data BMI is rebalancing its GDP estimates and forecasts for 2013/14,against the background of a somewhat faltering economic recovery. Comp ...Read More
* Required field
For support please
contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about
an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID