Absolute Software Corporation (ABT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Absolute Software Corporation (ASC) is a Canada- based technology service provider. It predominantly offers software and services for the management and security of computers and mobile devices. ASC develops markets and supports firmware-embedded computer and mobile device security and management solutions. Its products include Computrace Complete, Computrace Data Protection, Computrace Plus, Absolute Track, Computrace Mobile, Computrace for Netbooks Lojacks for laptops that provide theft recovery, data protection and computer lifecycle management capabilities to organizations and consumers. The company provides investigation and recovery services, professional services and training services. The company operates in Canada, the US, Malaysia, Japan, England and Germany. ASC is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Absolute Software Corporation - Key Facts 5
Absolute Software Corporation - Key Employees 6
Absolute Software Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
Absolute Software Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
Absolute Software Corporation - History 9
Absolute Software Corporation - Company Statement 11
Absolute Software Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Absolute Software Corporation - Business Description 14
Absolute Software Corporation - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Absolute Software Corporation - Strengths 15
Strength - Strong Liquidity Position 15
Strength - Increased Profitability 15
Absolute Software Corporation - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Geographical Dependence: US 15
Absolute Software Corporation - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Growing Tablet Computer Market 15
Opportunity - IT Market Outlook 16
Opportunity - Product Enhancements 16
Absolute Software Corporation - Threats 16
Threat - Changing Technological Environment 16
Threat - High Competitive Pressure 16
Threat - Increasing Software Piracy 16
Absolute Software Corporation - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 23
Section 4 – Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List of Tables
List of Tables
Absolute Software Corporation, Key Facts 5
Absolute Software Corporation, Key Employees 6
Absolute Software Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Absolute Software Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Absolute Software Corporation, History 9
Absolute Software Corporation, Subsidiaries 13
Absolute Software Corporation, Key Competitors 18
Absolute Software Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 19
Absolute Software Corporation, Annual Ratios 20
Absolute Software Corporation, Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
List of Figures
List of Figures
Absolute Software Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 21
Absolute Software Corporation, Ratio Charts 23
TechNavio’s analysts forecast the 4G Equipment Market in the APAC region to grow at a CAGR of 63.3 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is t ...Read More
2015 Market Research Report on Global and China Steam Trap Valve Industry is a professional and deep research report in this field. For overview analysis, the report introduces Steam Trap Valve basic ...Read More
With 6.1 billion global cellular network subscriptions, the year 2011 has seen mobile penetration levels reach over 87 %. From an operator perspective, China Mobile is leading the market with over 650 ...Read More
With over 49 fully commercial network launches and 200 LTE-enabled devices available in the market as of January 2012, LTE adoption has considerably gained momentum throughout the globe. Unique market ...Read More
With 49 large scale commercial deployments, LTE adoption has considerably gained momentum throughout the globe. Unique market and operator requirements have driven several early LTE launches. Driven ...Read More
3DXcite (R1T) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData ...Read More
Third generation network technology or 3G adoption in India is rapidly growing with the rising demand for content rich applications & cellular services amongst the countryâ??s enormous wireless subsc ...Read More
3i Infotech Limited (3IINFOTECH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been comp ...Read More
Absolute Software Corporation (ABT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been c ...Read More
Accelya Kale Solutions Limited (ACCELYA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has b ...Read More
* Required field
Published By : GlobalData
For support please
contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about
an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID