Zeta Petroleum Plc (Zeta) is an independent oil and gas exploration and development company that explores, develops and produces crude oil and natural gas. The company’s holds licenses to projects in Romania through its subsidiaries companies. It operates oil and gas assets in Romania which include Bobocu Gas Field, Jimbolia Oil Field, Suceava Concession, and Grivita Nord Oil Field. Zeta’s Bobocu Gas Field is located in north of the Buzau valley. The company’s Jimbolia Oil Field is located in the eastern part of the Pannonian Basin. Its Suceava Concession license is located on the Moldovian platform, and Grivita Nord concession is located onshore in eastern Romania. Zeta is headquartered in London, the UK.
Zeta Petroleum Plc Key Recent Developments
Apr 24, 2015: Zeta Petroleum Announces Board Appointment
Mar 16, 2015: Zeta Petroleum: Announces Director Resignation
Aug 19, 2013: Zeta Petroleum Successful Production Test at Jimbolia-100 Well, Romania
Jun 11, 2013: Zeta Petroleum Carries Out Production Test At Dornesti Sud-1 Well In Romania
May 27, 2013: Zeta Petroleum Provides Update On Jimbolia-100 Appraisal Well In Jimbolia Concession, Romania
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Zeta Petroleum Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Zeta Petroleum Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Zeta Petroleum Plc - Key Information
Zeta Petroleum Plc - Overview
Zeta Petroleum Plc - Key Employees
Zeta Petroleum Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Zeta Petroleum Plc - Key Operational Heads
Zeta Petroleum Plc - Major Products and Services
Zeta Petroleum Plc - History
Zeta Petroleum Plc - Company Statement
Zeta Petroleum Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Zeta Petroleum Plc, Performance Chart
Zeta Petroleum Plc, Ratio Charts
By Business Monitor International
BMI View: Despite Algeria's substantial hydrocarbons reserves, rapid production decline in the country'smajor producing fields weighs on its longer-term production outlook. Whilst new projects due onl ...Read More
is a professional and deep research report in this field. For overview analysis, the report introduces Motor Oil basic information including definition, classification, application, industry chain st ...Read More
is a professional and deep research report in this field. For overview analysis, the report introduces Oil Pressure Sensor basic information including definition, classification, application, industr ...Read More
SummaryAbraxas Petroleum Corporation (Abraxas) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company explores and produces oil and gas properties. Its activities include working inte ...Read More
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2013SummaryAbraxas Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost ...Read More
SummaryAbu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is a vertically integrated national oil and gas group. The group is active in exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processin ...Read More
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been c ...Read More
SummaryADNOC Distribution markets and distributes petroleum products in the UAE and international markets. It is a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), an integrated oil and gas group ...Read More
Advanced Batteries - Global Market Size, Regulations, Competitive Landscape and Pricing Analysis to 2020Summary“Advanced Batteries - Global Market Size, Regulations, Competitive Landscape and Pricin ...Read More
SummaryAdvanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Advanced Energy) is a provider of power conversion solutions used in solar energy generation and thin-film plasma manufacturing. The company undertakes the dev ...Read More
* Required field
Published By : GlobalData
For support please
contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about
an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID