WPCS International Incorporated (WPCS) is an energy and utility service provider. The company provides design, project management, installation and maintenance of infrastructure enabling the deployment of advanced technology. It conducts business through the divisions such as wireless communication, specialty construction and electrical power. WPCS has power transmission, switchgear, outside plant, instrumentation and controls, and underground utilities. It supports the integration of telecommunications, fire protection, security and HVAC in an environmentally safe manner. The company offers infrastructure for corporate and private enterprise, energy and utility providers, healthcare organizations, educational institutions and public services organizations. It provides services for the industries such as public services, healthcare, energy and corporate enterprise. WPCS is head quartered in Exton, Pennsylvania, the US.
WPCS International Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Mar 23, 2015: WPCS Announces Financial Results For Fiscal 2015 Third Quarter And Nine-Month Periods
Mar 18, 2013: WPCS Reports Revenue Of $9.5m In Q3 Fiscal 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of WPCS International Incorporated provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of WPCS International Incorporated including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
WPCS International Incorporated - Key Information
WPCS International Incorporated - Overview
WPCS International Incorporated - Key Employees
WPCS International Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
WPCS International Incorporated - Key Operational Heads
WPCS International Incorporated - Major Products and Services
WPCS International Incorporated - History
WPCS International Incorporated - Company Statement
WPCS International Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
WPCS International Incorporated - Business Description
WPCS International Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
WPCS International Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
WPCS International Incorporated - Strengths
WPCS International Incorporated - Weaknesses
WPCS International Incorporated - Opportunities
WPCS International Incorporated - Threats
WPCS International Incorporated - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
WPCS International Incorporated - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Tables
WPCS International Incorporated, Key Information
WPCS International Incorporated, Key Ratios
WPCS International Incorporated, Share Data
WPCS International Incorporated, Major Products and Services
WPCS International Incorporated, History
WPCS International Incorporated, Key Employees
WPCS International Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
WPCS International Incorporated, Key Operational Heads
WPCS International Incorporated, Other Locations
WPCS International Incorporated, Subsidiaries
WPCS International Incorporated, Key Competitors
WPCS International Incorporated, SWOT Analysis
WPCS International Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price
WPCS International Incorporated, Annual Ratios
WPCS International Incorporated, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
List of Figures
WPCS International Incorporated, Performance Chart
WPCS International Incorporated, Ratio Charts
By Business Monitor International
BMI View: Despite Algeria's substantial hydrocarbons reserves, rapid production decline in the country'smajor producing fields weighs on its longer-term production outlook. Whilst new projects due onl ...Read More
is a professional and deep research report in this field. For overview analysis, the report introduces Motor Oil basic information including definition, classification, application, industry chain st ...Read More
is a professional and deep research report in this field. For overview analysis, the report introduces Oil Pressure Sensor basic information including definition, classification, application, industr ...Read More
SummaryAbraxas Petroleum Corporation (Abraxas) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company explores and produces oil and gas properties. Its activities include working inte ...Read More
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2013SummaryAbraxas Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost ...Read More
SummaryAbu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is a vertically integrated national oil and gas group. The group is active in exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processin ...Read More
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been c ...Read More
SummaryADNOC Distribution markets and distributes petroleum products in the UAE and international markets. It is a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), an integrated oil and gas group ...Read More
Advanced Batteries - Global Market Size, Regulations, Competitive Landscape and Pricing Analysis to 2020Summary“Advanced Batteries - Global Market Size, Regulations, Competitive Landscape and Pricin ...Read More
SummaryAdvanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Advanced Energy) is a provider of power conversion solutions used in solar energy generation and thin-film plasma manufacturing. The company undertakes the dev ...Read More
* Required field
Published By : GlobalData
For support please
contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about
an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID