- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading packaging industry executives.
- Analysis on the global packaging industry suppliers' future investment by media channel.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean’s exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. It analyzes how future investment by media channel in the global packaging industry are set to change in 2012-13. The report also provides data on suppliers future investment by region and planned change in marketing spend by company turnover in the global packaging industry.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 217 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- Key topics covered include future investment by media channel in the global packaging industry.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how supplier budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
1.1 What is This Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents: Global Packaging Industry
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Packaging Industry: Future Investment in Media Channels
2.1 Future investment in media channels by region
2.2 Planned change in marketing spend by company turnover
3.1 Global Packaging Industry Full Survey Results
3.2 About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Total Global Packaging Industry Survey Respondents by Company Type, 2012
Table 2: Global Packaging Industry Buyer Respondents by Job Role (%), 2012
Table 3: Global Packaging Industry Buyer Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2012
Table 4: Global Packaging Industry Buyer Respondents by Region (%), 2012
Table 5: Global Packaging suppliers Respondents by Job Role (%), 2012
Table 6: Global Packaging suppliers Respondents by Global Turnover (%), 2012
Table 7: Global Packaging suppliers Respondents by Region (%), 2012
Table 8: Future Investment in Media Channels: Global Packaging Industry Suppliers, 2012
Table 9: Survey Results - Closed Questions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Future Investment in Media Channels: Global Packaging Industry Suppliers, 2012
Figure 2: Global Packaging Industry: Future Investment in Media Channels by Region (%), 2012
Figure 3: Global Packaging Industry: Future Investment in Media Channels by Turnover (% ), 2012
Finaccord’s report titled Bancassurance in Angola: Current State and Future Perspectives to 2020, plus the PartnerBASE™ and market data file that accompany it, provides comprehensive and detailed ...Read More
was a professional and depth research report on Global Inorganic Gel industry that you would know the world's major regional market conditions of Inorganic Gel industry, the main region including Nor ...Read More
DescriptionThis profile provides a comprehensive factual analysis of the company, its business segments and offerings and the historical evolution of its operations. The report also highlights the fin ...Read More
2012 Deep Research Report on Global and China High Purity Alumina Industry >was professional and depth research report on global and China High Purity Alumina (Al2O3>=99.99% 4N or above 4N Purit ...Read More
The Global Nickel Foam Industry Report 2015 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Nickel Foam industry.The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definit ...Read More
Global Paraformaldehyde Industry Report 2015 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Paraformaldehyde industry.The report provides a basic overview of the industry including d ...Read More
The demand for antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel has increased sharply since the mid-1990s due to growing awareness among consumers of the importance of personal hygiene and the health risks p ...Read More
The Dornbirn Man-Made Fibers Congress remains an essential platform for the exchange of ideas. The event has become more international in recent years and at the September 2013 event there were visito ...Read More
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: corporate social responsibility (CSR); financial re ...Read More
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the global apparel industry, including: colour trends; finishes for denim fabric; new collections; new dyes; sports apparel; the ...Read More
* Required field
For support please
contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about
an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID