Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad (BLNG) is a jointly-owned supplier of natural gas. It undertakes treatment, liquefaction, storage and export of LNG. The company operates an LNG liquefaction plant (BLNG plant) with an annual capacity of 7.5 million tons (Mt). BLNG has its assets and operations base located in Lumut. BLNG serves the Japanese and Korean markets. The company also produces LPG, is a by-product of the LNG production process. BLNG is owned by the Government of Brunei Darussalam, Shell Overseas Holdings Limited, and Mitsubishi Corporation.
Mar 15, 2012: TEPCO, Tokyo Gas And Osaka Gas Conclude LNG Sale And Purchase HoA With Brunei LNGn
GlobalData’s Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Key Facts 4
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Key Employees 5
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Major Products and Services 6
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Key Operational Summary 7
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - History 8
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Company Statement 10
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Business Description 12
Business Description - LNG 12
LNG - Overview 12
LNG - Production 12
LNG - Market View 12
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Corporate Strategy 13
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Strengths 14
Strength - Strong Infrastructure 14
Strength - Established Customer Base 14
Strength - Strong Relationship With Associated Companies 14
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Limitations of Being Privately-Held 14
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Development Program 15
Opportunity - Growing Demand for LNG in Japan 15
Opportunity - Growing Demand for LNG in South Korea 15
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Threats 15
Threat - Competition From Alternative Energy Sources 15
Threat - Dependence On Few Suppliers 15
Threat - Intense Competition 15
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 17
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad, Recent Developments 17
Mar 15, 2012: TEPCO, Tokyo Gas And Osaka Gas Conclude LNG Sale And Purchase HoA With Brunei LNG 17
Section 4 – Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
List of Tables
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad, Key Facts 4
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad, Key Employees 5
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad, Major Products and Services 6
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad, Key Operational Summary, 2011 7
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad, History 8
Brunei LNG Sendirian Berhad, Key Competitors 16
The United States PV Module Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the PV Module industry. The report provides a basic overview of the indus ...Read More
Summary.406 Ventures, LLC is a venture capital firm. The firm invests in early-stage companies across clean technology, alternative energy, IT security & infrastructure, business services, and softwar ...Read More
SummaryThis comprehensive SWOT profile of 11 Good Energy, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to ...Read More
Summary123Venture is an asset management company. It invests in private equity and real estate with nearly €790m of funds under management in 300 small and medium enterprises. The company manages fu ...Read More
Summary1366 Technologies Inc. (1366 Tech) is a renewable energy company. The company develops manufacturing solutions for silicon cell manufacturers. Its wafer manufacturing is a multi-step, energy- a ...Read More
1st NRG Corp. (FNRC) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances ProfileSummary1st NRG Corp. (formerly Naptau Gold Corporation) is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties.1 ...Read More
SummaryThis comprehensive SWOT profile of 1st NRG Corp. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased v ...Read More
2013 Global Biopower Market - Supply Chain Bottlenecks Leave the Market DowncastSummaryThe global biopower market recorded a total installed capacity of 84,256 MW by the year end 2013. The key countri ...Read More
2014 Global Thermal Power Market Half-Yearly UpdateSummaryThermal power represents the majority of global electricity generation and will continue to dominate in the future. The global thermal power m ...Read More
2014 Global Thermal Power Market UpdateSummaryStable growth in coal and gas-fired capacity expected: Coal and gas installed capacity are expected to increase during the forecast period to 2025 while o ...Read More
* Required field
Published By : GlobalData
For support please
contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about
an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID