Lucasfilm Ltd. (Lucasfilm) is a film and television production company. It is a fully integrated entertainment company conducting motion pictures and television production. The company offers licensing, special effects, and software services. It is also into the global business of visual effects, sound, video games, licensing and online activity. Lucasfilm operates through seven divisions, namely, industrial light & magic, skywalker sound, lucasarts, lucas licensing, lucasfilm animation, lucas online and lucasfilm singapore. The company operates across various geographies and has principal operations in the US.
GlobalData’s Lucasfilm Ltd. provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Lucasfilm Ltd. - Key Facts 4
Lucasfilm Ltd. - Key Employees 5
Lucasfilm Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Lucasfilm Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
Lucasfilm Ltd. - History 8
Lucasfilm Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Lucasfilm Ltd. - Business Description 11
Lucasfilm Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 12
Lucasfilm Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Lucasfilm Ltd. - Strengths 13
Strength - Broad Portfolio of Games 13
Strength - Diversified Services 13
Strength - Industry Recognition 13
Lucasfilm Ltd. - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Infrastructure Redundancy 13
Lucasfilm Ltd. - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Expanding Market for Animation 14
Opportunity - Global Video Game Industry 14
Opportunity - Acquisition by Disney 14
Lucasfilm Ltd. - Threats 14
Threat - Intense Competition 14
Threat - Theft of Digital Content 14
Threat - Global Economic Slowdown 14
Lucasfilm Ltd. - Key Competitors 15
Lucasfilm Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 16
Section 3 – Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List of Tables
List of Tables
Lucasfilm Ltd., Key Facts 4
Lucasfilm Ltd., Key Employees 5
Lucasfilm Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 6
Lucasfilm Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Lucasfilm Ltd., History 8
Lucasfilm Ltd., Key Competitors 15
Lucasfilm Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 16
SummaryCorus Entertainment Inc. (Corus) is one of the leading specialty television and radio producers in Canada. It carries out specialty television, digital audio services and cable advertising serv ...Read More
Mobile communications has evolved to become a complex ecosystem with many players. The wireless carriers, while dominant in core services, are not the only major players when it comes to applica ...Read More
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Interactive Mobile and Social Media Marketing Spend in the US to grow at a CAGR of 28.48 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to thi ...Read More
SummaryION Media Networks, Inc. (ION), formerly, Paxson Communications Corporation is a television network broadcasting company. It carries out the ownership and operation of broadcast television stat ...Read More
SummaryLee Enterprises, Incorporated (Lee Enterprises) is a provider of local news and information and platform for advertising. Its platforms include 51 daily and 39 Sunday newspapers, websites and m ...Read More
SummaryLucasfilm Ltd. (Lucasfilm) is a film and television production company. It is a fully integrated entertainment company conducting motion pictures and television production. The company offers l ...Read More
SummaryMeredith Corporation (Meredith) is a media and marketing company. The company’s principal business activities include magazine and book publishing, television broadcasting, integrated marketi ...Read More
SummaryNews Corporation (News Corp) is a diversified global media company. The company specializes in feature film production, television broadcasting through cable and satellite, television programs ...Read More
SummaryPublic Broadcasting Service (PBS) is a private media enterprise. As a non-profit organization it provides educational and public interest programming services to more than 350 public TV station ...Read More
SummarySingapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is a Southeast Asian media company. It publishes, prints, and distributes newspapers. The company also distributes magazines, besides the provision of multime ...Read More
* Required field
Published By : GlobalData
For support please
contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about
an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID